甜甜圈donut in taipei

Monday, June 29, 2009

Taiwan here I come!

I'm taping into some random wireless signal which is highly unstable. So sadly I won’t be able to blog as often. Coming back to Taipei for a second time, it feels totally different. Somehow I feel so much more at home, as if I’m taking the MRT in Singapore. Revisiting the old places like Ban Qiao today but with a different friend this time (Machiko), feels like any other weekend outing to Orchard. Though only into the second day of my trip, I know I’m going to be Taiwan-sick when I leave this place a month later. Brought Machiko along to meet my Chengchi friends – Xiao Ji, Yifan and Ting Qi at my old hangout (when I was in ChengChi) – Shi Da night market. I love how welcoming my Chengchi friends are to new people. In fact we’ll be meeting for a round of karaoke in the near future. Counting down to my last day of holiday. Will start work in a day’s time. I have mixed feelings about going to work. On one hand I don’t want my free and easy lifestyle to end, but on the other hand I want to experience Taiwan in a whole new different way... part of the media frenzy here FYI: If I suddenly disappear while talking to you on MSN it's coz of the signal... DOES ANYONE KNOW IF HOW I CAN APPLY FOR WIRELESS INTERNET FOR A MONTH? ANY DEVICE OR SOMETHING? HELP...

(problem solved!)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home