甜甜圈donut in taipei

Wednesday, February 20, 2008

Queueing up
It took me quite a while to get my passport done. The ppl queueing in front of me always seemed to have come problem. But in the end I got thru. It was rather easy spotting a metallic purple huge luggage on the carousel. With all my strength plus barang barang slung all over me I managed to get it off the carousel. Thank goodness the luggage is really as easy to maneuver as Yinxiu says. Thank you xiu for your luggage!:) The service here at National Chengchi Uni is really not bad. We had a driver coming to pick us up from Tao Yuan International Airport and he drove us all the way to our hostel. On the way we picked up our friendly guide cum 学姐 Mei Xin. She's the kind soul who helped us settle in, get our daily necessities, showed us around and brought us to have a sumptuous dinner. Drool....

Cream Soup

Chicken Cordon Bleu

Sinful dish. Chicken with ham and cheese stuffings. Pity I didn't really get to enjoy my meal coz I was too full from the previous 3 meals. But still.. Didn't get a picture of the wedges but they're great. Anything crispy sounds great ( but not now since I have a sore throat sighz)

Black jacket courtesy of mummy/ Pink scarf courtesy of Godma

All wrapped up. Thank goodness for the trusty ol' black jacket. Cldn't imagine what I would do without it.

My very first breakfast. 起司但卷 NT 35

See what I mean by affordable but delicious food! So come to Taipei now!!! There's all sorts of fillings to satsify your tastebugs - ham, bacon etc... Their 奶茶here is different from us, they use 红茶. It taste sth like ours just that its sweeter.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home