甜甜圈donut in taipei

Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Meeting up with old friends

Today I woke up real early at 7am. Thought I should get some early morning exercize so I flexed whatever arm muscles I had to mop the floor. Did I mention that mopping the floor with a Magic Clean mop is my favourite household chore. It's so easy to just manoveur it around corners and under sofas... I sound like a magic mop salesperson. Didn't bring my sports shoes along... may just get at NT200 pair at the "shoe street" at Taipei Main Station. Better watch my weight. At the rate I'm downing those cups of bubble tea...

Met Machiko at her hostel at Shi Da. Though it's a little rundown it's just opposite the Shi Da Night Market. Had a Green Tea Ice Kachang and yogurt.. Bought another dress (someone please stop me....)




oiishiiiiii


macha ice with milk and azuki beans



Storeroom at Shi Da sealed the ancient way



Machiko's dorm

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home