甜甜圈donut in taipei

Thursday, July 30, 2009

Met Meixin for a late dinner at THE Ding Tai Fung. A must-visit place for tourists, the place was packed despite it being a weekday night. Luckily I decided to get a queue number before I headed home for a while. However, I was wrong to think that a half an hour wait could get us in. By the time Meixin arrived we were still 10 numbers away from getting in.

Finally when we were seated, we were treated to a sumptuous meal. Feast your eyes. (to upload photos....)

- xiao long bao with two different fillings: traditional pork and crab meat (xie ke huang).
- double boiled chicken soup
- spinach

They say that the Ding Tai Fung dishes are better here than back in Singapore...
Hmmmm.. to be honest I can't tell the difference. So I kept psycho-ing myself.
"What juicy filling this Taiwanese Xiao Long Bao has... much better than the one in Singapore"
Try it for yourself...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home