甜甜圈donut in taipei

Thursday, July 30, 2009

Second last day

Though it's countdown to the second last day, fatigue has overtaken whatever nostalgia I'm supposed to feel. Squeezing in meetings every night, waking up early in the morning (even earlier than when I was having my official internship), running around on assignments has started to take its toll on me.

Today was one hectic day having to cover the computer fair. Though two groups were sent, it was chaos with unclear and ever-changing instructions from the fickle and uncoordinated "up-above". (You hear a lot on the job...)

The staple of all computer fairs - hot babes wearing close to nothing were present at almost every booth. Men of all ages and types (but mostly otakus) clicked away furiously as the showgirls posed seductively. Armed with professional DSLRs it was hard to differentiate them from the media. Admist the chaos, psuedo media cameramen snuck on stage to get a better view of the showgirls. Smart move. Was supposed to do a news clip entirely on these showgirls, but in the end the one above changed her mind... had to change the news angle - the battle of the laptops.

Though today was pretty tiring, to me it's the company that matters. Got assigned (or should I say I asked to go along) with my fav pair (office couple). tbc

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home