甜甜圈donut in taipei

Saturday, February 23, 2008

Lao-ing YuSheng

Yesterday my family webcamed me from my ah mah house and we lao yusheng together via the internet. Sounds silly but it was nice just to be part of something I'm so familiar with - Gor Gor with his funny antics, every noisy Ah Moo, my ex-boss xiu, Godma with her BMW, silent but funny uncle Robin, helpful Godma Cheng (who's sick now...hope you get well soon), Teochew Ah Ma, of course my mummy, papa and stupid Benji...and everyone at Blk636 (+634)!!

Now that school is starting I'm beginning to miss home. Today I had the sudden urge to take the bus all the way back to the busstop below Blk 636.

Thank goodness for the internet. At least it makes me feel like I'm a stone's throw away from home.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home