甜甜圈donut in taipei

Saturday, February 23, 2008

寻找台北灯节

Since it was Friday, we decided to give ourselves a treat at a restaurant. Guess how much this dish costs?.... NT90 ($$4.50) Great deal right. Plus the lady boss was it a super duper good mood and threw in free soup & drinks. The ambience was good too. Felt like any other overpriced resturant you would go to in Singapore. I mean $4.5o is the price of a let's say Roast Chicken at the quad. Looking at my spaghetti I just felt good. Plus the lemon tea was superb. The lemon tea was thick yet sweet without any hint of tea taste which I don't like. The lady boss has really good PR skills. She makes me want to go back again :)

繁忙的忠孝东路

华视!In the midst of our random walking we came across CTS!! We were super excited coz all of us are Taiwan variety show crazy...But our disappointment we were directed from our authority to another when we enquired about wanting to watching the live recordings. Oh well..

The drama serial that I haven't finished watching...Love it for the delicious looking food

年轻的华视。回味年轻疯狂的我

Everytime I see anything related to F4 or Meteor Garden, it reminds me of the crazy things I did in the past. I'd probably be laughing at myself taking photos with life-sized inanimate posters 10 years down the road. But who cares... Haha F4 forever!!


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home