甜甜圈donut in taipei

Thursday, April 10, 2008

重新爱上花より男子

Ximending revisited. And it was a better visit. Perhaps the first time I visited XiMenDing was when I barely made sense of Taiwan. Armed with a better sense of direction and of course friends who know the place better than me... I saw the real Xi Men Ding.

We went there merely to pass some time so didn't really take photos. Will do in time to come. Finally visited the famous 卤肉饭that Shu Hui mentioned. It's really good. I have the place noted down in my notebook coz I'm getting all ready to bring my cousins there when they come. :)

The highlight of the night was when I chanced upon a comic shop and saw the poster annoucing the release of the latest Magaret! Guess what it's only NT85 (S$4++) here. It's probably sold for two or three times the price in Kino. Now I know how overpriced comics are in Singapore. This new discovery means a bigger hole in my pocket.


After reading the special Rui edition, it rekindled my love for Hana Yori Dango. It's the one comic that I really read, watched, even bought for keepsake. I've watched the anime, live version - Taiwan and Japan version. Haha...

*Spoiler Alert* One frame that really caught my attention was one where Makino offers to find the contact of a girl for Rui. And there's Rui in the background with the small words 抽痛 near his heart. Sadness. I've always wanted Rui to end up with Makino. But I guess I shouldn't get my hopes up too high though the development so far shows some light. After all she didn't let Tsukasa & Makino go through all those trials and tribulations so that Rui & Makino can end up together in just one Yomikiri. Hiaz... waiting for the second part which comes up next month. I can't wait!!!! Hanazawa Rui :)

Thanks to Zifu for fattening me & Yiqi. She bought us special edition Strawberry&Milk koala biscuits. Zifu was saying coz of the strawberry season there are lots of special strawberry products during this period. Interesting. I really love my room and my roomies. Such a harmonious relationship we enjoy. Makes me not want to go back to Singapore... ahhh...

With the mid term exam coming next week, its a reminder that we've reached the mid-way mark. :(

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home