甜甜圈donut in taipei

Thursday, March 20, 2008

A flea market a stone's throw away

猜猜看照片里的盒子是用来装什么?
猜不到吧

是菜饭!!好美的图案!用来装我的菜饭觉得有点可惜。

Hooo hooo... I passed my camera exam! I made it thru all the BJ workshops!! Yeah!! Anw I decided to reward myself with a hearty meal - 自助餐. Nope not buffet but 菜饭. Here 菜饭 is called 自助餐 coz you really get to help urself to the food. Hoho today I got to eat one of my favourite food items - potato salad!! And it's good. I'm definitely going back for more.

Flea Market

There was a flea market going on literally a stone's throw away from my room. I thought I'd just take a walk around... but I should have known that I'd dig into my wallet since I brought it along.

Sourcing for good buys

There's even makeup!


我今天的收获。

2 Hello Kitty Figurines, a hello kitty card holder, a wooden Pooh postcard, panda notebook, Mayday album & Jolin behind the scenes DVD + postcard!

Sexy sexy jolin... though I'm not sure what I'm going to do with it since the walls around my desk are pretty full..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home