甜甜圈donut in taipei

Thursday, April 24, 2008

娱乐百分百!

It's so surreal. I finally got to attend the live recording of 娱乐百分百. The stars that I see on TV miles away in Singapore appearing right before my eyes.

Let me narrate the day's exciting events right from the start. We travelled all the way to 内湖with not much hopes of getting into the studio since we weren't fan club members and it was 12 noon by the time we reached there.

I was number 70! I was thinking even if I didn't get into the recording at least we could say we came to 八大. It was a bonus to get in. And 大东pratically walked passed me as he entered the building!!! 帅呆了!


Too bad I could only take his backview.
Number 70 that's me!

The long queue ahead of us.
Yeah and we're in!
Before we entered the studio, 唐禹哲 brushed past us twice. 我想台湾人看艺人像家常便饭。

The all familiar studio

The pretty files you see the two hosts carrying all the time.


Studio 9

We Singaporeans were the sua ku ones. Whipping out our camers and snapping away at almost everything in the studio. We were practically oozing with excitement!

The recording's guest were 唐禹哲&大东 who were there to promote their new show. We made the right decision to join the 唐禹哲camp coz we ended up with really good seats. Nice view of the hosts and guests! I find 娱乐百分百more entertaining than 我猜's recording. Probably coz the two hosts are super hilarious.
大东is really friendly. Saw him making eye contact with his fans!! Now I recall why I prefer him to the other 3 members in Fei Lun Hai :)

唐禹哲

Haha got to take 大东 's front view at last.

We decided to hang around to attend the next recording. Was told to go down and queue up again. But coz we hung around too long, by the time it was time for us to go down it was time to go in. Haha.. 反正课都翘了,干脆充分利用时间。
薛凯琪, a Hong Kong celebrity,was the next guest!
Bubbly and cute Fiona dressed in a smart military uni. She's a really unassuming celebrity with no airs at all. You can almost imagine her as one of your girlfriends. Unlike most politically correct celebrities, she's really candid. I think she just got herself a new fan. And the highlight of the recording was when Shu Hui got a T-shirt made by Fiona coz her birthday is this Sat!! Lucky gal.
The seat we got this time around was even better than the previous one. Xiao Zhu could practically hear us lor. HE was practically looking at us during the recording because of our position! He even reacted to the funny sounds that Shu Hui made.
Haha...Oooo I got to pass Xiao Gui tissue. OK I know! CHEAP THRILL mah.

I'm really impressed with Xiao Gui's hosting skills. He has really improved since I last saw 娱乐百分百, his jokes are more natural and really made the audience laugh! Too bad we weren't sitting at the side close to him. Coz he was talking to the fans who were sitting near the slam dunk machine!!


Honestly, I think for us the main attraction wasn't the guest but the two hosts! You can see from the number of photos we took.

Xiao Zhu was busy tinkering away on the piano during the breaks. Of course the audience like me wouldn't give up on this rare opportunity to snap away. (We're not allowed to take photos during the recording)


Today was an unexpectedly fruitful day! I want to do this again!

Larger than life burger outside BK!

4 Comments:

At May 10, 2008 at 12:50 AM , Blogger thefangirl said...

Hi! Happen to stumble upon your blog while searching about 娱乐百分百 -- thankfully!

I'm from Singapore as well. Will be touring Taipei soon, and I so wanna attend 娱乐百分百 live! Just a few questions...

How frequent are the recordings? Any fixed day/week? How can I attend - just go and queue on the recording date and wish for the best? Thanks!

 
At May 21, 2008 at 1:31 AM , Blogger gwen 思琳 グーン at said...

Sorry just saw ur comment! Haha think lots of ppl are really interesting in this.

From what I know the recordings are usually on Weds but then again i all depends on the pdt team. Try calling the no I left you! All the best!

 
At July 24, 2008 at 5:30 PM , Blogger 4HN4 said...

Hey!! I just read your blog today when I was googling on how to get in 娱乐百分百, and man do I wish I were you when you went to the recording of Jiro vs. Danson. That episode was so hilarious!!!

Anyways, like I said, I was googling on how to get in, and I know you already posted an answer since the previous comment is the same, but what's the phone # (I can't find it)?

Also, how do you know when it's being recorded? How many times have you been there? Is there any info on the website (if so, what's the website)? And of course, how much is the fee?

Thanks, I know that's a lot of questions, and you have probably answered it a million times, but please comment back!!

 
At June 28, 2010 at 12:55 AM , Blogger Kim said...

Hello :)

I too found this via google. And I too have the exact same questions as the two previous comments.

This comment finds you 2 years later, but I hope you can help me out :)

I don't speak any Chinese and the research I found online...you must know Chinese to call. Do you have any recommendations? Thank you :)

I'll be in Taipei until the end of Aug, so I would like to make it out to a recording once. But of course, I find this a little difficult. Thank you.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home