甜甜圈donut in taipei

Friday, May 2, 2008

华语班成果发表会-艺文中心

This morning, I managed to crawl out of my comfy bed at 8 30 am (a miracle!) so that I could rush to the florist before going for my Jap friends' performance. The performance was put up by students of the Mandarin classes.

It was quite a sight watching people of all races speaking Chinese, each with a special accent. I had fun trying to figure out which countries the performers are from.

Machiko & Ayako's class did a spoof of the popular talent search show 超级星光大道。
Machiko as the female lead
Ayako as 章鱼 (Haha 张宇!Get it the judge Phil Chang)
I'm gussing the that guy who acted as the host is Jap.
He reminds me of half of the duo Kinki Kids.

Machiko the host. Her co-host, Ali from Iraq.

Cool hairdo. Must ask her where she go it done :)

The guys from this Mandarin Class are really sporting. Cross-dressing as sexy mermaids in bikinis.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home