甜甜圈donut in taipei

Friday, April 25, 2008

Hello Kitty Sweets

Finally I've realized my dream of going to the Kitty restaurant in Taipei!
There you have it Kitty galore. :) Haha I know I know Kitty's not everyone's cup of tea. But don't you agree that the decor's cute? Even exquisite, especially the chandelier.




Kitty Princesses!

Haha oh well what should the caption be since we were all lying on the princess chair in the........... toilet!!

I'm not kidding. This is how the toilet looks like.

Gem studded tissue dispenser

Kitty dustbin

Kitty Soap

Chandelier in the toilet cubicle

You may be called a pervert if you're caught taking photos in the toilet.. Not in this toilet though. It' s totally understandable why you would want to!


Enough about Kitty... Haha almost forgot to introduce the people who went along. This is Yiru my Broadcast Journ groupmate. I'll intro the ppl as we go along.

The exquisite menu filled with exorbitant overpriced but of course delicious looking cakes! The set meals all had grand but weird sounding names. I mean how bad could it be looking at the price right. Think I was to adventurous for my own good...You'll see later in one ofthe photos later.



Cream soup was great though.

Cakes Galore





Meal Time

Can you tell from their expressions which meal was delicious and which was not? Think it's pretty obvious.

My meal for the day. Baked potatoes stuffed with tuna. (We were betting that the tuna came straight from the can)
The only two in the group of five who didn't suffer our horrible fate. .
The waitress described this as "很高的棺材板" with plenty of seafood stuffings. Definitely more worth it... choose this dish if you're going there



This is not bad too. I can't remember it's name. Something about lotus root strips. Though after trying it we were wondering where were the lotus roots.Taste a lil like pizza. It's bread with cheese, tomato and savory toppings.

布丁奶泡
At least I got a drink with a Kitty face on it. YiFan got the same drink as me. She challeged herself to finish the drink without disfiguring Kitty. She succeeded!!

Last but certainly not least delicious was 果冻.
Kitty Before
Kitty after her ears are bitten off!

The waitress are dressed in pink from top to toe! Haha I could just put on an apron and start work immediately.



From top left clockwise: Me, Yiru, Pudding, Yifan, LiuSi (Yifan's senior from the English Faculty)


We couldn't get enough of the toilet. So we went in for another round of photo-taking before we left. :)

Conclusion: It's not that I wouldn't recommend this restaurant but just remember you're there for Kitty.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home