甜甜圈donut in taipei

Friday, May 9, 2008

International Food Fest & Japanese Curry

It's international food fest week! It's a melting pot of cultures here as the international community here at Chengchi is really huge. Of course I couldn't give up on the opportuniy to feast on food from all over the world.

I had polish potato salad, pancake from ?? (some part of Europe), rosti, milk rice from latin america, satay from Malaysia ....

I had polish potato salad! Combination of my favourites:potato, egg and mayo!

Machiko with a funny expression

Pancake

Megumi (Japan) Teny (Indonesi) Me (Singapore) Machiko (Japan)

Machiko invited me for a stayover and Japanese curry. I helped too! Haha due to space constaints the floor was our kitchen and our dining table. Don't worry it's clean! Even though there was much limitations the curry tasted GOOD! Oooooiishiii.


Itadakimasu
Pumpkin soup courtesy of me (Of course it's instant!)

After dinner we went down to the river side for a walk as we sipped fruit beer. But at last it was not to be coz it started raining!

We returned back to her room to watch I Not Stupid 2 which she recorded earlier. I'm amazed at how high tech her comp is. I can't recall the name of the device we learnt in CS, but it's the device that supposedly will threaten advertisements coz we can pause TV prgs and fast forward whenever we want to. it's really convenient! I want to own one of it!

ありがとまちこ!じあ

2 Comments:

At May 17, 2008 at 8:45 AM , Blogger Unknown said...

どういたしまして^^
如果你不嫌棄我的房間太小,那麼我們下次再做飯吧!因為你是我的好幫手!!!哈哈..真的嗎?哈哈...

我們要做的事好多好多,希望我可以在你的部落格上常常出現!

 
At May 21, 2008 at 1:21 AM , Blogger gwen 思琳 グーン at said...

よろうしく
哈哈我还怕你嫌我!好啊下次做别的料理!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home