甜甜圈donut in taipei

Tuesday, February 26, 2008

板桥Part 2

Caught up in all the action at Ah Xin's book signing session in the morning, we proceeded to tour 板桥 in the afternoon. It was a fulfilling time coz Huifoon's friend's friend brought us around. It sure makes a difference. Managed to get 2 decent looking blouses for an unbelievable S$5 & S$10. Thank goodness I didn't buy it at Shi Lin (if not I'd be banging my head!!) Shopping aside, we got to see a more cultural side of Taipei. There's an old mansion, those you see in those period dramas, complete with fake mountains and lakes and bridges... the Lin family used to live in it. But now it's a tourist attraction... can't imagine your home being an attraction.

The Lin Mansion
Peeping thru the fence

A bright red fire engine
The lanterns make a good backdrop
Sadly I closed my eyes. The girl on the left is our very friendly and professional tour guide -Jia Hui



Jia Hui & me

A very happy gwen & Wang Lee Hom

P.S: Getting a lil lazy to blog, so I shall let the pictures do the talking.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home