甜甜圈donut in taipei

Monday, March 10, 2008

新加坡人火锅聚会 (8th March 2008)

All-you-can-eat steamboat buffet!! Yummy!! Love the feeling of having a never ending source of food, though I can't stomach that much in reality. It's just that thrill of ordering as much as you wish. See the spread of food we ordered. And this was only the first round. My favourite item of the day was cheese wrapped with fish paste. As you eat it you can just taste the cheese melting in your mouth. You know how there are strips of cheese when you pull a piece of pizza from your mouth. Mmmmm..... Anw it was the first time I took the plunge and tried food other than the usual processed food like fishball. Shu Hui was the gung ho one eating all sorts... hoho she let me try pig's blood (or was it some other animal??), fish...


Yummy!!
Shu Hui amongst the smoke.

The guy behind her was the centre of attraction once we found out he could tell our fortunes. Honestly I was a bit skeptical at first, but once I heard his indepth analysis of our personalities..OMG boy was I shocked. According to him I have a lot of 异性缘or 桃花...hmmm don't see it though. Personality wise he was saying I appear rationale on the surface but am actually irrational. O and he did say I'm reliable and loyal to my good friends. Unless my good friend "steps on a mine" (literal translation:踩到地雷), I will totally cross this person out of my life. Hmmm... o man I wanna find out more lor... free fortune telling :)))


Here you have your own hotpot. Good news for me coz whenever I have a common sharing yuan-yang steamboat, my normal soup ends up being "contaminated" by the tomyam. Hot!!

We are Singapore
Been salivating over the good food we savoured that day (did I mention there was free flow of a wide variety of drinks and Meiji Ice-cream). Let me come to the main point of the gathering which was to meet up with the Singaporeans studying in Taiwan. :)) Nice to hear Singlish
There's Debbie who has an american accent and is really nice. Very jolly gal.
Who loves to"偷拍"Haha..

Cookie Hongster Ying Hong who's studying in 台大


Amidst the smoke

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home