甜甜圈donut in taipei

Tuesday, February 26, 2008

Random shots

I've taken some photos which I've been wanting to upload... but they're all random shots so here they are under this post.

Some of you may know that I've been nursing a flu since last week. But thank goodness I'm recovering already. I'm running low on my supply of Robitussin so I went on a hunt for more. Lo and behold they do have Robitussin. Just that the packaging is awfully different. So go ahead spot the differences... no prizes though


The eight immortals. Dear cousins, I couldn't resist buying this. SOooo cute. It's currently standing on top of my table lamp. Haha..go figure who's who coz I can't remember.

English notes!! I have never been so happy to read english notes in my whole life. This set of notes belongs to my only English module - TV experiment in News. I was delighted to find out that the actual name of the module is English TV News. Yipee...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home