甜甜圈donut in taipei

Tuesday, February 26, 2008

欢迎参观庄敬9103房

As you have requested mother.. I'll start with a tour of my room. From the pictures you can see we're not exactly living in a lap of luxury. But to my surprise it's feels comfortable enough. Guess a lil creativity, a lil decoration here and there can make you feel more at home.

That's our door and how it looks like when u enter... my bed's the one on the left. That's my roomie in the background.

With so much hype about going green, I decorated the walls surrounding my tabe with whatever I could get my hands on. Thank goodness for the extremely idol crazy culture here.. it's really easy to get pictures of celebrities everywhere you go. I currently have Rainie Yang, Nakatsu (thanks to Becca) and Wang Lee Hom on my wall. And of course my family (thank you gor gor for your photos!)

My bed. To make it more comfortable I bought a pink comforter for S$25 from the school co-op.

My cupboard. Do you spy another family photo here?



This is to assure my mum that there is plenty of clean drinking water here. See so high tech...I swear it's just one door away from my room :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home