甜甜圈donut in taipei

Monday, March 10, 2008

The Gym 重训室

I finally made my first trip to the gym as I have declared. Really proud of myself to have gone past the inertia stage. Now the only thing is to maintain this excercise routine. By the way I have to pay for using the gym. It's a small room with basic equipment like the treadmill, bicycle etc. But it's enough lar, not that I would know how to use the complicated machines. With all the good food I'm chomping here I'd better hit the gym a couple times a week. (Also coz I don't wanna lose the bet with my uncle that I'll definitely grow FAT)

Yesterday was a pretty slack day. So I decided to start on the well-recommended Nodame. (Yesh Shi Hui I agree that it's a nice show!!) It was so addictive that I finished 4 eps in one day. Half way my Tv watching I decided I'd better do sth and not let the day just pass by like this. So I went to.... wash my shoes. Yes wash my shoes. What were you expecting. :P I tried washing powder, hand soap, scrubbing... I certainly hope it's cleaner than before. Though I'm pretty sure my white canvas shoes will turn black the next rainy day. O not only shoes, I HAND washed my track pants and shirt.

Enjoyed the slow pace and freedom of the day. Though I think such days won't last long.. I just checked my diary and realized my BJ camera workshops are this week!! I'll be having a camera test this week. Cross my fingers*

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home