甜甜圈donut in taipei

Wednesday, March 12, 2008

傻瓜机PartII Accidental Exposure. Nightwalk

Today I set my alarm for 9am coz I thought I wanted to wake up early to finish up my Black & White photo assignment. I did hear the alarm, I reached under my pillow to switch it off in case I wake up my roomie. And I thought I could take a short snooze before waking up...to my horror I was awoken by someone knocking on the door. It was my Taiwanese roomie! I looked at the clock and it was 12 noon!! OMG... thank goodness our lesson was only at 2:10pm.

I still had time to go out and take some pictures. In fact I think I looked rather like a pro. This guy asked me whether I'm from the photography society after I stooped down to take a picture of a dog lying by the roadside. Hahaha... think the way I tried to angle my shot made me look like a pro.. ok I think it might be coz it's a pro-looking cam I borrowed from the school.

I took a leisurely walk down the street and found myself by the large drain where the bridge crosses. Was surprised to see so many things I could take. Starting to fall in love with photography. But I don't really know how to use the traditional camera. With everything digitalized, we seem to take things like focus, lighting etc for granted. Hope my photos turn out all right. :( Sadly accidental exposure of my film occurred. But i think it would only be that part. (Cross my fingers) Oh well... it is the first time I'm using an idiot camera (literal translation, is that what it's called).

My mum has been bugging me for pictures of my school. So took a few shots here and there. I promise there will be more to come.

Taiwan Postbox

校碑

A common meeting point for friends.

Yup, that's the address of National Chengchi Univeristy, Taipei.

I can really feel spring today. The sun was shining, it was so hot that I didn't need a jacket. And the flowers are in FULL bloom. Aren't they a pretty sight.

NIGHTWALK

Me & my roomie decided to take a walk (coz she wanted to satisfy her cravings for dessert..haha). And as usual when I'm with Yiqi what else to we do but take photos. Today we made some amazing discoveries. Take a look at the special effects below. Think I have an explanation for such a phenomena. It's due to the slow shutter speed of the camera. Am I right? Looks like taking photography lessons does help. :)


Our School @ Night


Admin Building


If you watch the Taiwan drama serial "They Kiss Again" aka 恶作剧2吻 carefully, you would notice that the main characters 湘琴&直树passed by this spot.

Our school track

The same place in a different light

Good night everyone.... Gwen's going to watch Nodame!!


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home