甜甜圈donut in taipei

Sunday, March 16, 2008

A walk around the campus

Today I shall let the camera do the talking.
My very pro-looking camera, which is sadly not mine.
Love the sound of it makes everytime I press the 快门
四维堂
Multi-purpose hall
Heard Soda Green performed there before.
Too late all the celebrities have graduated. Ariel Lin was from the Korean faculty.

行政大楼Admin Building

The fountain that greets you when you enter by the main enterance

研究大楼Masters Building

The education system here is a lil different from Singapore. But I guess it's the equivalent of a masters degree.

校狗School Dog
The dogs in Taiwan live a very good life, esp the dogs here at NCCU. Though they are technically strays, they're well taken care of. You can see how well fed they are from their size. Half the time they're lazing in the sun enjoying life. Oh and unlike Singapore stray cats are a rarity.

Rain & Wind Walkway - it is called so because the structure is such that it does not shield you from the rain or wind.

综合楼Combined Building (Sounds weird)

I guess it is named as such because of the classes of all sorts take place there?! I have my Jap Society lesson there.

咨讯大楼Technology Building

One of my fav spots in school. Like the photoframe effect.


Swings

Benches

My voyeuristic tendencies. This is the couple that sat in front of us. I bet they were guessing which country Yiqi and I are from.

Yiqi & Me & the track behind us

I was supposed to be look like I was running. Unfortunately, I look like I'm doing martial arts. Haha.. we joked that we looked sporty in our NTU jackets. FYI we're in the swimming team. And Yiqi swam 20laps today which is peanuts to her coz she has been swimming competitively since Pri 4. (Okie we're joking.)

NCCU is practically like a park for all. It's a common sight to see parents bringing their kids to play around the campus. There's a hiking trial around our school too.


It's a weekend and there are still plenty of students. No not because they're really hardworking, but coz there's the Masters Enterance Exam going on today.

We ventured beyond the campus...and tada the omnipresent MacDonalds'.


Busstop

Chanced upon a swing.

Just short of turning it into a black and white photo and you would be fooled.Has a very retro sixties feel to it.

Yamapi!!!!!

A very posh looking condo.


An elementary school


Yiqi caught on camera

Kuma Supermarket
Where I get my daily necessties & sinful snacks


Since I only had apples for lunch (coz I woke up late and in turn a very late breakfast. Don't worry I'm not dieting), I decided to treat myself to subway. Been craving for subway. Had a Turkey Breast and Ham sandwich which was on offer. Oiishi!


Since I finally got to eat my sandwich of course I would have to customize it to my liking. That meant plenty of mayo!! Subway here is cheaper. A set meal costs NT114 (abt S$6) And you get free flow of drinks. So me & Yiqi took the liberty and stayed on to savour our food whilst browsing thru mags. Bon Appetite. :)

Meeting my frens for a gym workout tml morning so better get to bed soon. Burn all that fats from all the sinful food.Good night!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home